1. PRIVACY STATEMENT
How do we collect your data?
Data protection declaration for websites
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is KLASSEN® - Automobile GmbH, Schwarzer Weg 4, 32423 Minden, email@example.com (see IMPRINT ).
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide will be provided
(Your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) are saved by us to answer your questions
(Art. 6 Par 1 GDPR). We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- right to information (Art. 15 GDPR),
- right to correction or deletion (Art. 16 and Art. 17 GDPR),
- right restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR),
- right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Par 1 lit. e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Art. 6 par 1 lit. f) GDPR (data processing based on a balance of interests) is made to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions (Art. 21 GDPR). If you object, we will only process your personal data if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or as far as the processing of the assertion,
Serves to exercise or defend legal claims.
(3) If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The legality of the processing of your personal data until revocation is not affected by the revocation. Further processing of this data on the basis of another legal basis, for example to fulfill legal obligations, remains equally unaffected.
(4) Finally, you have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(5) We kindly ask you to address your claims or explanations to the following contact address firstname.lastname@example.org if possible .
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to provide you with our
Display website and ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Par 1 S. 1 lit. GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) We also use so-called cookies for data collection and storage. Cookies are data packets that your browser
saves on your device at our request. There they do no harm. They contain no executable code and therefore no viruses and do not allow us to spy on you. There are two types of cookies: temporary, so-called session cookies, and persistent cookies:
- session cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Session cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The use of session cookies is necessary so that we can make the website available to you. The legal basis for processing your personal data using session cookies is Art. 6 Par 1 lit. f) GDPR. You can object to the use of session cookies, but please note that some functions of our website cannot be offered without cookies.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time. With the help of cookies it is possible for us to understand your usage behavior and thereby improve our service for you. They should also enable you to surf the web in an optimized manner. Persistent cookies are used with your consent. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Par 1 lit. a) GDPR. You can give your consent
revoke at any time. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. You can set your internet browser so that our cookies cannot be stored on your end device or cookies that have already been stored are deleted. If you do not accept cookies, this may limit the functionality of the website. With your consent, we also integrate third-party cookies. In this case, the corresponding data packets from third parties are stored in your browser or transmitted to them. You can also generally prevent the use of third-party cookies by setting your browser accordingly. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data using third-party cookies is Art. 6 Par 1 lit. a) GDPR. In this case too, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The following third-party cookies are used:
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you use and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. B. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozillorg/en-US/firefox/addon/clear-flash-cookies/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
4. Use of our web shop
(1) If you would like to order in our web shop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data that we need to process your order. Mandatory information required for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further information is voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this we can pass on your payment details to our house bank. Legal basis for this
is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(2) You can also voluntarily create a customer account through which we can save your data for later purchases. When you create an account under "My account", the data you have entered will be stored revocably. You can always delete all other data, including your user account, in the customer are
(3) We can also process the data you provide to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information. The legal basis for this is
Art. 6 par 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
(4) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after [two years] we restrict processing,
ie your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(5) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after you register, we will send you an email to the email address you provided, asking you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the one you use
IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal dat
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation we save your
E-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 par 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter.
You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter email, or by sending a message to Newsletter@klassen.eu , or by sending a message to the contact details given in the legal notice.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile in order to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions you have taken on our website.
(6) You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us via another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we save the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images by default in your email program.
In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all functions.
If you have the images displayed manually, the above-mentioned tracking takes place.
6. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are saved on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is stored in the
Usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Are The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google dat
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug available under the following link -Download and install:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, the https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.legal basis for the use of Google Analytics
Art. 6 par 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Third-party information: Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View 94043 California, USA,
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My data", "Personal data".
7. Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our website, no personal data is initially available
passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in using the button. The plug-in provider only receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it. In addition, the under. 3 (1) of this declaration. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data is transmitted from you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (for US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular using cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the greyed-out box.
(2) We have no influence on the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing or the storage periods. Also to delete the data collected
the plug-in providers have no information.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art.
6 par 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. For example, if the page is linked, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button,
because you can avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers given below. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection information :
(a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304 , UNITED STATES;http://www.facebook.com/policy.php;
Further information on data collection: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA;https://twitter.com/privacy.
Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(c) Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd Menlo Park CA 94025 USA, https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
(d) YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave San Bruno, CA 94066 USA,https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
8. Facebook Fanpages
(1) We use Facebook to gain more attention for our own offers and to keep in touch with customers. Facebook is a web-based platform of Facebook Ireland Limited based in Ireland, which was developed to operate a social network.
By setting up a page on the Facebook platform, we process the following statistical data of the users:
Page activity and interaction (the total number of individuals who interacted with the page, broken down by type of interaction, such as "likes" for the page, "likes" - net (after subtracting the "likes" removed - Information, as well as the place where the "Like" information was given for our "Like" information, the number of page recommendations, the number of clicks on the contact information and the call to action button on the page .)
Post reach (The total number of people who have seen the page and posts, the number of people for whom the post has been posted.)
Page preview (The number of people who mouse over the page name or profile picture to see a preview of the page content.)
Visits (page and tab views, number of visits from a website outside of Facebook.)
Interactions with videos (Number of views, the most viewed videos on the website for at least 3 seconds.) Information about the people (information about the people who like this page: gender, age,
Place of residence and language; Displays the people for whom certain posts have been shown in the last 28 days,
the people who have "liked" posts, commented on or shared them or who have interacted with the site
These statistics are generated and provided by Facebook. As the operator of the fan page, we have no influence on the generation and display. We cannot turn off this function and cannot prevent the generation and processing of the dat
As part of the use of Facebook page insights, we are responsible, together with Facebook, for data processing on the Facebook fan pages in accordance with Art. 26 GDPR.
Further details on the subject of Facebook Insights can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
A general description of how Facebook processes the data collected and which data is affected can be found at the following location: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.For full data guidelines
On the following link: https://www.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can save further data about your surfing behavior. You can minimize this data by logging out of Facebook. More information can be found here:https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
We use the statistics provided by Facebook to make posts more attractive and effective. For example, the distributions by age and gender are used for a correct address, and preferred visit times of the users for a time-optimized planning of the posted posts. Information about the type of end devices used by visitors enables the contributions to be optically and creatively adapted to the respective device. The data processing described is based on the existing legitimate interests of BRABUS GmbH in accordance with Art. 6 I f) GDPR.
(2) We will process your data in the context of a legitimate interest to:
providing a communication channel and marketing of its own products and services
Facebook uses so-called cookies - i.e. small text files - to store and process this information.
which are stored on the various end devices of the users -
If the users have a Facebook profile and are logged in, the storage and analysis also takes place across devices.
This data processing takes place taking into account the principle of data minimization and, if possible, in a pseudonymized and / or aggregated form.
(3) Internal positions, e.g. B. for the provision of the content of the Facebook page as the operator of the platform collects information about your users and information related to the Facebook services. Such information includes, for example, information about which products are used by Facebook, what types of content are viewed and with whom the interaction takes place. The information is used, among other things, for advertising campaigns, for the provision, personalization and improvement of the products, provision of measurements,
Analytics and other business services used. When using the Facebook fan page, please also note the information on data protection of Facebook Inc. at: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/.
(4) Facebook Inc. is based in the US As the operator of the Facebook fan page, we cannot rule out the transmission and further processing of your personal dat
Facebook Inc. has opted to maintain data protection-compliant processing within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active
(5) Usage analysis data is stored pseudonymised by us for a maximum of 24 months. How long Facebook stores your data is currently unknown.
(6) You can object to this data processing by Facebook at any time by no longer subscribing to our Facebook page (by selecting the functions "I do not like this page" and / or "Do not subscribe to this page" any longer, you will disconnect your user Profiles to our fan page).
You can find the possibility to object to the individual data processing processes mentioned above here
9. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which http://www.YouTube.comare stored on and
can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the under. 3 (1) of this declaration. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your YouTube profile to be assigned, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact YouTube to exercise them.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the data protection declaration. There you will also https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
10. Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use the offer of Google Maps on this website. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the under. 3 (1) of this declaration. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be assigned to Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google to exercise them.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plugin provider can be found in the provider's data protection declaration. There you will also http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
11. Security measures
(1) We take measures in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the type, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the different probability of occurrence and severity of the risk of rights and freedoms natural persons, appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk.
(2) The measures include, in particular, ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling the physical access to the data, as well as the access, input, transfer, securing availability and its separation. Furthermore, we have set up procedures that guarantee the exercise of data subject rights, deletion of data and reaction to data threats. Also take into account
we protect personal data already during the development or selection of hardware, software and processes, in accordance with the principle of data protection through technology design and data protection-friendly default settings
(Art. 25 DSGVO).
12. Cooperation with contract
processors and third parties (1) If we disclose data to other persons and companies (contract processors or third parties) in the course of our processing, transmit them to them or otherwise grant them access to the data, this is only based on legal permission (e.g. if the data is transferred to third parties such as payment service providers in accordance with
Art. 6 par 1 lit. b) GDPR is required for the fulfillment of the contract), you have consented, a legal obligation provides for this or on the basis of our legitimate interests, e.g. when using commissioned, web hosts, etc.).
(2) If we commission third parties to process data on the basis of a so-called order processing contract, this is done on the basis of Art. 28 GDPR.
13. Transfer to third countries
If we process data in a third country, i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) or if this takes place within the scope of the use of third-party services or disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, this will only take place if it to fulfill our (pre-) contractual obligations, based on your consent, on the basis of a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we process or have the data processed in a third country only if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR are met. This means that processing is carried out, for example, on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognized determination of an EU level of data protection (e.g.)